TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Below are the Terms and Conditions on which Nouvelle Aesthetix provides service to clients. Please ensure you have fully read and understood them prior to booking any procedure.
Appointments and Cancellations
- If you are unable to attend you appointment for whatever reason please contact the clinic immediately on 07537977096. If you wish to cancel you must do so by 10 am on the day before your appointment is due, failure to do so will result in the loss of deposit or loss of the total cost of the treatment session.<
- All of our practitioners are trained and approved in line with Nouvelle Aesthetix protocols.
- Please arrive on time for you appointment. Arriving late may result in appointment cancellation or a reduced treatment time. Your appointment will not go over the booked time as it will may affect other clients bookings.
- We endeavor to ensure your appointment runs on time however if we do need to cancel or rearrange your appointment we will contact you as far in advance as possible.
- If you decide to go ahead with treatment we will fully inform you of any preparation required pre and post treatment. Failure to follow these instructions may result in your appointment being cancelled.
- Children are allowed in the clinic however they MUST be chaperoned by another adult whilst the client is being treated. Failure to bring along an adult chaperone will result in the treatment or consultation being cancelled. Any monetary value of the treatment or deposit will not be refundable. Any children under the age of 16 must not be left unattended in the clinic at any time. Thank you.
- A complimentary review appointment is offered, ideally 2 weeks after facial Botox treatment. This can be booked 10 days to 3 weeks after treatment.
- Some filler treatments are charged by the vial. Practitioners will do their best to advise on the amount required for desired results but there is a margin of error in this. If sufficient results have not been achieved, further filler may be purchased at the advertised rate.
Payments and Refunds
- If you wish to purchase a treatment or course of treatments your credit or debit card will be charged at the time of purchase.
- Clients who have not had an injectable treatment with us before must book an Injectable Consultation prior to any treatment.
- All treatment courses must be taken within twelve months from date of purchase. Any treatments that have not be taken after this time will not be refunded.
- Refunds for treatments are only available for medical reasons. In this instance a letter from your GP must be provided and is subject to approval.
- Prior to any treatment, we will assess your suitability for treatment and whether treatment is likely to be successful. If deemed unsuitable we will inform you as to the reasons why, if you have already paid in full we will will refund the paid amount.
- In some cases we can recommend an alternative method of treatment. If the alternative method treatment is less in price than the original purchase we will refund the difference.
- Each clients anatomy is different, therefore results are not guaranteed as many factors can influence treatment.
Your right to complain
- We strive to provide all clients with the highest standards of treatment,care and customer service. We endeavor to treat each client fairly and with compassion therefore if you have an issue in regards to any matter with your treatment at Nouvelle Aesthetix you are entitled to lodge a complaint.
- A complaint can either be made in person, by telephone or in writing. If you require any assistance in making your complaint we will be happy to help.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will relay the details to the Clinic Manager and you will receive a letter within 3 days stating an investigation is underway.
- Throughout the investigation procedure you may be required to attend an additional consultation with the practitioner involved with your procedure and the Clinic Manager.
- If you are unhappy to seen by the initial practitioner or are unhappy with the initial attempt to resolve the issue your complaint will be reviewed by the Clinic Director.