We are a non surgical medical clinic specialising in anti-aging treatments and skin rejuvenation in Wirral. All of our treatments are performed by highly skilled doctors passionate in producing excellent results for you.
We are now re-open with changes to ensure the safety of our valued clients. Click below to find what we are doing to keep you safe.
Your Primary Care Doctors for Skin Health
We provide non-surgical aesthetic and skin health treatments, all of which are performed to the highest of medical standards by our dedicated aesthetic doctors. All of our treatments are medically researched to earn CE and/or FDA approval. We use only premium quality medication and products.
Release your true self
Lift, sculpt and shape your face without the need for surgery with a non-surgical skin perk up!
Our procedures are designed to give you a non–invasive facial rejuvenation that enhances all the natural qualities you already have. It’s not about making you look fake, but rather offering you the ultimate renewal to give your facial skin a well-deserved boost.
The procedures are gentle, quick and effective so you can start enjoying your refreshed results immediately.
Start living with renewed confidence today.
- All treatments are performed by doctors trained in advanced aesthetic techniques. We offer free consultation with dedicated aftercare and follow-up.
- Your safety is paramount. Our doctors are GMC registered and fully insured.
- We prioritise your satisfaction above all else. We pride ourselves on our strict code of ethics and confidentiality.
- Tailor made treatment plans with a focus on quality to restore and enhance your natural beauty.
- We can prescribe specially compounded skincare and hair loss treatments specifically formulated for your individual need. Think of it as designer skincare.
What is your concern?
We understand that you might have a particular skin concern but may not necessarily be aware of how to address it. Navigating the different treatment options can initially be very daunting, but we are here to guide you with our holistic approach to your skin rejuvenation journey.
CLICK AN AREA TO FIND OUT MORE
Loss of volume and hollowness.
Dermal fillers can reduce hollowness and restore volume to the temple area. Learn more
Wrinkles around eyes with or without motion.
- Anti-wrinkle injections soften and prevent deepening of wrinkles. Learn more
- Dermal fillers can give the skin a natural plumpness reducing the appearance of wrinkles. Learn more
- Plasma tightens skin reducing fine lines and wrinkle. Learn more
- Microneedling stimulates collagen producing long lasting wrinkle reduction. Learn more
UNDER EYE CIRCLES
Loss of volume and hollowness in tear trough creating a tired appearance.
- Dermal filler can reduce under eye dark circles and hollows. Learn more
Folds from the nose to mouth giving a sad and tired look.
- Dermal filler can fill the folds and tighten skin whilst maintaining natural facial movements leading to softening the lines. Learn more
UPPER LIP LINES
Vertical lines above the mouth giving a sad, tired and mean appearance.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can soften existing lines and prevent formation of further lines. Learn more
- Dermal filler can produce long lasting reduction in appearance of upper lip lines. Learn more
- Plasma can tighten skin and produce long lasting reduction of upper lip lines.. Learn more
- Medical microneedling can stimulate collagen tightening skin and produce long lasting reduction in lip lines. Learn more
CHEEK CONTOURING AND SCULPTING
Loss of volume and structure to the cheek area which can give a sad and tired appearance.
- Dermal filler naturally plump, lift and sculpt the cheeks whilst preserving natural features and facial movement, resulting in a more youthful appearance.. Learn more
Vertical lines around the mouth giving or drooping at the corner of the mouth giving a sad appearance.
- Anti-wrinkle injections reduce the action of the muscle that pulls the mouth corners down preventing further drooping. Learn more
- Dermal filler can restore lost volume to the mouth corners leading to correction of lines and lifting of the drooping resulting in a more refreshed and pleasing appearance Learn more
Wrinkles, thin, crepey neck skin leading to a 'turkey neck' appearance. Prominent neck (platysmal bands).
- Anti-wrinkle injections soft and reduce appearance of neck bands (Nefertiti neck lift). Learn more
- Medical microneedling can help reduce neck crepiness. Learn more
- Profhilo reduces neck crepiness and improves skin plumpness and hydration. Learn more
- Redensity 1 reduces neck crepiness and improves skin plumness and hydration.. Learn more
Thin lips, lack of volume or contour. Asymmetry.
- Dermal filler can provide long lasting volumisation, definition of lip contour and border. Learn more
Thin, wrinkled and crepey skin on the hands giving an aged appearance.
Loss of structure and contour to the jawline. Early jowling.
Dermal filler can sculpt the jawline angle and improving contour producing a more youthful appearance. It can produce a more masculine appearance for men and also a more feminine one for women. This is also an effective treatment for improving early jowling. Learn more
Horizontal line and wrinkles on the forehead which can give a worried appearance.
- Anti-wrinkle injections soften existing lines and prevent formation of further deeper lines. Learn more
- Dermal filler can soften lines with a long lasting effect. Learn more
- Plasma skin tightening can lead to long lasting softening of lines and wrinkles. Learn more
- Medical microneedling can naturally soften lines for long lasting results. Learn more
Irregularities of the nasal bridge and tip such as humps or drooping.
- Dermal filler can be used to straight the nose or correct irregularities leading to an improved profile. Learn more
Wrinkles and lines either side of the nose with expressions.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can soften existing wrinkles and prevent formation of further deeper wrinkle and lines. Learn more
Skin laxity leading to drooping of the upper eyelids.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can give an eyebrow 'lift' helping the appearance of droopy eyelids. Learn more
- Dermal filler carefully place along the eyebrow can give a long lasting eyebrow 'lift' reducing the appearance of hooding. Learn more
- Plasma skin tightening can be used to remove excess skin and tighten the skin of the upper eyelid. Learn more
Vertical line and wrinkles between the eye area which can give an angry appearance.
- Anti-wrinkle injections can soften the lines and prevent formation of deeper wrinkles. Learn more
- Plasma therapy can tighten skin and soften fine lines and wrinkles within the skin. Learn more
- Medical microneedling stimulates natural collagen for long lasting reduction in fine lines and wrinkle. Learn more